ESS Content Support
Planning • Production • Post-production • Delivery
We will walk you through the entire process, step-by-step.
We can be hands-on as much as you need, until you become confident enough yourselves. Our aim is to give you the techniques and tools to do it all in-house, while giving you the support you need - whenever you need it.
BEFORE YOU SHOOT
- What is the story you want to tell?
- What footage and content will connect with and engage your audience?
- For training, how will you invite the learner to interact with what you present?
- What camera angles will create interest and variety?
- Will you have people speaking on camera and/or use a voice over narrator?
WHEN YOU SHOOT
- What shooting environment will best support the story you’re telling?
- How will you organize the most efficient capture of the footage you need?
- What framing will you use for each shot to best reinforce that part of the story?
- How will you direct your on-screen talent as you are shooting?
- What environmental / supplemental footage (b-roll) can you capture to add depth to your story?
AFTER YOU SHOOT
- Which footage will you select to use in the final piece?
- How will you order the footage to tell the story?
- What alternative footage will you use to transition between shots?
- What type of editing transitions will you use to make the story flow?
- What music, text or graphics will underscore the story and your key messages?
- How will you follow up with your audience to assess effectiveness and impact of your message?